We all know that changes in life are inevitable and a time will come where you, or a loved one, may be looking to sell a beloved home and move in to a senior-living community. But where does one start?
The best place to begin is with a trusted, award-winning real estate agent that specializes in Senior Real Estate Transactions. Both Jenni Scoggins and Rosann Asselin of the R&R Team are certified Seniors Real Estate Specialists (SRES).
A senior real estate transaction not only takes real estate skill, but care and patience. A senior is often leaving a life-time home and the emotions are many. Rosann Asselin and Jenni Scoggins, both seniors themselves, have the real estate knowledge and possess compassionate relationship talents to assist seniors in this momentous transition.
At the R&R Team, we have tailored our Senior Real Estate Services to specifically address special Senior transition needs:
- Comparative Market Analysis that go beyond size and neighborhood. We assess the condition of the property to offer a realistic sales target.
- Marketing Plan that focuses on attracting a new owner occupant, not just investors, and includes professional photography, virtual tours and open houses.
- Estate Liquidation coordination that includes meeting with our referred businesses, preparing estimates and scheduling your choice.
- Management of Make-Ready projects should the decision be made that home repairs and/or updates are necessary to reach your sales goals.
- Buyer Services should your transition include downsizing to a smaller more manageable home.
- Transition Service referrals to adult communities.
- Personal face-to-face service throughout the transaction.
We pride ourselves on helping Seniors and here are a couple testimonials from other Senior clients who’ve made the move. Please let us know how we can help YOU!
“Jenni Scoggins always goes above and beyond what’s needed in the real estate market for seniors. She sold my father-in-law’s house when he wasn’t able to live there anymore. She was knowledgeable of the market and advertised accordingly. There was a bidding war on the house and we sold it for way more than we thought possible. Then she helped him purchase a condo in Windsor Gardens where he was able to live on his own for a number of years before having to sell. Again, Jenni was there and we were able to sell at a comfortable profit. She gives wonderful advice on whether it’s worth the time, effort and money to make improvements before putting property on the market. Also, one of the things that makes Jenni so special is her care and concern. When my father-in-law moved into his condo, she bought him a walker to help him safely walk around his new place and the facilities at Windsor Gardens. She also takes time out of her busy schedule to take him out for lunch which she still does regularly. I would highly recommend Jenni. Jenni is more than a professional. She is a kind and thoughtful person who really cares about the health, safety and concerns of her customers. I would definitely recommend Jenni!!!!” – Bobbi Swanson
“Even though I’ve moved so very many times – doing it on my own was different. You kept me on track and listened to all my ramblings about what I wanted. I’m so grateful that you listened to me and made your own suggestions about floor plans. Having a first floor master bedroom is great – not sure my legs will be up to stairs all the time as I get older so your advice was perfect. Your suggestions about neighborhoods was very good since I do not drive any more. Your kind consideration about retirees needs is spot on.” – Candace Talarico