Living in Denver can be a winter wonderland so let’s embrace the season! The R&R Team would love to give you some ideas to get out and explore our great city this holiday…whether it’s for date night or a family adventure up to the mountains, we’ve got a great list to get you started. Have a wonderful time and Happiest of Holidays!
- Georgetown Railroad’s Victorian Holiday Celebration and Lighted Forest Trains. https://www.historycolorado.org/event/victorian-oliday-celebration-and-lighted-forest-trains/2019/10/26
- Mile High Tree. Step inside a lighted 110′ one of a kind digital tree! https://www.denver.org/milehighholidays/tree/
- Holiday Tea at the Center for Colorado Women’s History https://www.historycolorado.org/event/holiday-tea/2019/12/03
- Holiday Pop-Up Bars (various locations) https://denver.eater.com/2019/11/18/20970838/holiday-pop-up-bar-miracle-denver-90s-arcade-bar-senor-bear
- Celebrate “Noon Years Eve” with the kids at the Childrens Museum https://www.mychildsmuseum.org/events/EventDetail/noon-year’s-eve-2019
- And many, many more. Check out this fantastic list from Visit Denver – and have fun! https://www.denver.org/things-to-do/fall-winter/winter-fun/