Happy New Year! In 2020, we will be focusing on “Tips from the R&R Team” at the beginning of each month. Stay tuned for innovative hacks for your house, cool new restaurant openings and much more. We are kicking it off with HIKES NEAR DENVER this month.
Whether you are an expert hiker in elite shape or you are looking for a nice nature stroll with small kids, there are lots of great spots around town. We hope you enjoy this list and have fun in the great outdoors!
- 25 winter hikes near Denver: https://dayhikesneardenver.com/best-winter-hikes-near-denver-
- Family friendly hikes near Denver: https://www.9news.com/article/life/style/colorado-guide/9-kid-friendly-hikes-within-a-2-hour-drive-or-less-from-denver/73-557110412
- Frozen Waterfall Hikes (some not-so-near Denver but still in our great state of course): https://303magazine.com/2018/12/10-must-see-frozen-waterfalls-in-colorado/
- Hikes that (usually) have dry trails to avoid snow: https://theknow.denverpost.com/2019/02/12/winter-hikes-colorado-no-snow/208451/
- Beautiful walking trails in the city: https://fitt.co/denver/articles/walks-denver